Delivery turnaround is 2-3 weeks from order, we always aim to deliver your order within 14 working days from order date.
We use our own vans and drivers so we can ensure that the product reaches you in pristine condition. We will contact you by email or telephone (or both) at least 48 hours prior to delivery to book your delivery and to ensure someone is present at the delivery address, you will be given a delivery slot so you don't have to wait in all day.
Delivery charges depend on your delivery zone. All deliveries to yellow zone carry a charge of £29.99, Blue zone: £45. Please refer to the map below for more information.
We deliver to the UK mainland only. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the Isle Of White even though it shares the PO postcode with Portsmouth.
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands. UK mainland residential addresses only.
- We do not deliver to shipping companies, Please do not place an order for delivery to a shipping company.
- These orders will be cancelled and a refund issued against them.
- A card processing fee will be chargeable.
Yellow ZONE- £29.99
Postcodes: AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS,
CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DE,
DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, EN, FY, GL, GU,
HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, NE, NP, NG, NN, NR, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, ST, SS, SW, TA, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WV, YO, S
Blue Zone- £45
Postcodes: CA, DG, EH, EX,FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML,
PA1-19, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
LONDON POSTCODES: NW, N, W, WC, E, EC, SW, SE
Red Zone - CALL FOR QUOTATION
Postcodes: AB, DD, IV (some exceptions apply)
PLEASE NOTE: We deliver Monday to Friday only.
Weekend delivery by separate quotation.
Please let us know of any difficult conditions at the delivery address.
DELIVERY CHECKLIST( PLEASE SEE ALSO T&Cs ):
- The customer must be present to receive the delivery and sign for it.
- It is important that the customer unwraps and inspects the goods thoroughly before signing the delivery note, the driver will wait while you do this.
- You must check all glass for cracks or damage and any evidence of of ripped or disturbed packaging must be noted.
- Any claims for damage or missing items must be made within 24hrs of the delivery.
- Any claims after this period will not be accepted.
- Any claims where the delivery note has been signed "received in good condition" will not be accepted.
- Deliveries are to ground floor only.