Delivery turnaround is 2-3 weeks from order.
During these difficult times, some product lines might be affected, we will inform you of any delays as a result, and wherever possible, will offer you an alternative.
We use our own vans and drivers so we can ensure that the product reaches you in pristine condition. We will contact you by email or telephone (or both) at least 48 hours prior to delivery to book your delivery and to ensure someone is present at the delivery address, you will be given a delivery slot so you don't have to wait in all day.
Delivery charges depend on your delivery zone. All deliveries to yellow zone carry a charge of £29.99, Blue zone: £45. Please refer to the map below for more information.
We deliver to the UK mainland only, (except to the following postcodes: PH, AB, DD, IV).
Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the Isle Of White even though it shares the PO postcode with Portsmouth.
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands. UK mainland residential addresses only.
- We do not deliver to shipping companies, Please do not place an order for delivery to a shipping company.
- These orders will be cancelled and a refund issued against them.
- A card processing fee will be chargeable.
Yellow ZONE- £29.99
Postcodes: AL, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS,
CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DE,
DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, EN, FY, GL, GU,
HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, L, LA, LE, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, NE, NP, NG, NN, NR, OL, OX, PE, PO, PR, RG, RH, RM, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, ST, SS, SW, TA, TF, TN, TS, TW, UB, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WV, YO, S
Blue Zone- £45
Postcodes: CA, DG, EH, EX,FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML,
PA1-19, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ, TR
LONDON POSTCODES: NW, N, W, WC, E, EC, SW, SE
Red Zone - We are currently unable to deliver to these postcodes
Postcodes: PH, AB, DD, IV (some exceptions apply)
PLEASE NOTE: We deliver Monday to Friday only.
Weekend delivery by separate quotation.
Please let us know of any difficult conditions at the delivery address.
DELIVERY CHECKLIST – COVID-19
We have rolled out contactless deliveries in order to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Our drivers are equipped with disinfecting wipes, gloves and masks.
Please follow the below social distancing delivery instructions.
- During this difficult time due to Covid-19 deliveries are to doorstep only
- The driver will call you he arrives to the delivery address. Please stay in your property, open the front door and stand back (at least 2m away from the driver)
- The driver will bring the doors to your doorstep and will take a picture of each item as proof of delivery and condition.
- After drop off, the driver will stand well back (at least 2 meters)
- You can then collect the doors and bring them into your property (we strongly advise you do this once the driver has stepped away to avoid damage caused by the doors falling)
- Any claims for damage or missing items must be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of the delivery.
- Any claims after this period will not be accepted.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount during this difficult time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.