3 door Linear sliding wardrobe door kit - between 1780 and 3430 mm wide (2 Panels or Single Panel doors)
Our Linear range of wardrobe sliding doors is stylish, versatile and suitable for almost any home interior design scheme.
This kit has 3 doors, with 2 panels per door. Dividing each of the panels is a classy oriental bar which really helps to “frame” the look of your wardrobe. A single panel option is also offered
The frames themselves are available in a choice of 4 different wood effect finishes (maple, walnut, Windsor oak, Ferrara oak) or if you prefer not to go with a wood finish you can select a simple but attractive silver.
All made to measure doors can be the same colour, but if you want different coloured doors, this is an option too, provided that the panels in a single door are all the same colour.
With this selection of choices, you should have no problem finding something that fits in with the scheme in your bedroom. All of our sliding wardrobe doors are designed and manufactured on site in the UK and the quality of them, along with our customer service is excellent!
To find out the best ways of optimising your wardrobe storage space, why not check out our wardrobe storage solutions?
Full wardrobe door kit contents:
3 fully assembled sliding wardrobe doors, top & bottom tracks, soft-close, optional wall and bottom liners. Delivery included in price.
Easy to assemble at home, all of or wardrobe door kits come with complete instructions, so you can save money by installing them yourselves.
Ordering from us is really easy using the useful drop down boxes below.
Follow the simple instructions and please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions about either the ordering process or about any of our products in general. You can reach us on 01636 671177 during office hours.
NOTE: The maximum manufactured opening height of your kit is 2450mm. All heights exceeding this will need to be reduced to at least 2450mm
- Select the colour/finish required for the frame
- Choose a colour for each door – Both panels on each door need to be the same colour
- Enter measurements required (mm’s only) in boxes marked A-E (see diagram on left for measurement reference or see our full measuring guide.
- In relation to measurements D&E select the door width combination. You only pay for used materials, so the narrower the doors, the lower the price! Suitable overlaps are already accounted for in available measurements.
- Wall and bottom liners (optional) – Select preference (what are wall liners?)
- Final cost of your sliding wardrobe doors can be seen by clicking “add to cart”.
Product Code: LINE3D
Product Brand: Slide Wardrobes Direct